Android Smartphone Reviews – I have decided to list the Best Android Phone Verizon To Buy – Mobile phone review sites or platform will never be enough to describe the potency of a smartphone.
However, I have decided to write an article which will be the continuation of our previous post on Android Smartphone Reviews, we carried out reviews on some Android smartphones that will hit the market this year.
Few of those we may look into include the cordless phone review as well as the google phone review which has been assimilated into the Android smartphone family.
However, below are a list of five (5) affordable Android gadget you can easily afford with proper purchasing plan, based on the Android Smartphone Reviews here you could easily make a choice.
Innjoo 2: The InnJoo 2 is one of the three (3) newly announced smart phone, introduced by Innjoo, also in the same bracket is the Innjoo Max 2 and also Innjoo Max 2 plus. The Innojoo 2 smart phone has an Integrated Biometrics which can as well be referred to as Fingerprint Sensor which helps to secure the phone and also your data.
Equipped with a 13MP camera up front and a rear 13MP camera. Amazing stuff, don’t you think? The phone surface has a front LED flash which is place above the 5.0 inch HD Display and has a Dragon Trail Glass at the top which covers the front panel.
Innjoo 2 is powered through Mediatek Octa-core processor and it support a Dual SIM functionality. With a 3200mAh battery which will keep all the apps running also support fast charging technology.
Other Specification Includes (Android Smartphone Reviews)
2GB RAM and a 16 ROM, expandable up to 64GB trough the Micro SD.
The phone is Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box enabled.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite: Could ass well be referred to as Gionee M5 Mini, this is another addition to Gionee Marathon product series which the company started back in 2013.
Gionee has perfected one thing in their Marathon series, and that is big battery and a very good battery life. Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is not left out in the massive battery as well.
Phone Reviews – Need A New Android Smartphone?
- Powered by Mediatek MT6735 chipset with quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T720MP2 GPU
- 5.0-inch (720 x 1280 pixel resolution) IPS display
- 3GB RAM and 32GB expandable internal memory
- 4,000 mAh battery.
- Features 8MP rear unit and 5MP front shooter.
- Runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box
- Colour – gold and gray.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite could be priced at $100.
- Innjoo Max 2: Innjoo Max 2 and Max 2 plus looks alike and are loaded with mind blowing features which includes super battery power, sleek designs with a superior camera quality and Android Lollipop.
- Infinix Zero 3: I’ve seen this phone a couple of times, but I don’t know why People keep complaining about the phone’s benzel, that shouldn’t be a big deal for anyone.
Infinix Zero 3 Specification
- 5.5 inches FHD display with 400ppi, comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Body explosion-proof glass
- 20.7 MP (SONY IMX230 CMOS sensors), dual LED flash
- Features 5 MP selfie camera with a LED Flash.
- 2.20 GHz, 64bit Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 processor
- 3GB of RAM for speedy multitasking.3030mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.