How To Avoid Google Adsense Banned – I know most Google Adsense login users will be wondering why Adsense team ban it’s users after they may have sign up for Adsense account for no just cause or reason to point at.
I once thought same when I got my Google Adsense banned only having used it for nearly two years, I felt I have been stabbed at the back by people I trust, now I never thought the fault could be mine, even though I know some irregular stuff that was happening on my blog.
Now 99% of the time you get your Google Adsense banned, you are mostly guilty of one thing or the other, for every defaulter, there is a message sent to warn you from continuing with the illegal activities, most times people fail to read their mail and at the end when there adsense account is banned they look for who to blame.
For one to use Google Ads, there are do’s and don’t’s, When you follow the steps required for one to get a Google adsense account, make sure to thoroughly go through their policy, many people are careless about Google adsense policies and there principle of displaying live ads on their various blogs, most are just after the money to be made and then fail to even scan through at their policies, these often lead to Google Adsense banned.
There are things one must avoid to do on a blog, website or youtube channel to avoid your Google Adsense banned, it may look tedious but then, you must abide by the rules before you enjoy the benefit.
How To Avoid Google Adsense Banned
Here are a few things you must do to avoid Google Adsense Banned, read carefully to understand;
- Read Google Adsense TOS – By TOS I mean Terms of Service, Most publishers are too lazy to go through Google’s Terms and conditions, it goes beyond having a website and then pushing traffic to it.
- Contents – Do not promote contents that are against Google adsense policy, I believe it’s not hard to abide, write your own contents and avoid copy and paste, be on the safer side.
- Avoid Invalid clicks – Stop using images that will deceive your visitors into clicking on your ads, these invalid clicks will always be discovered, play safe.
- Limit Ads Unit in a page – Each page should carry at least 3 ads on it, I had to add this because a friend told me few days ago that Google Adsense sent him a message to reduce the ads he had on his site, he actually had 5 ads.
- Always Check On your status – this is very important, you have to check on your adsense account status to know when your site is violating adsense TOS.
How To Check Google Adsense Status
1. Open your adsense account dashboard
2. At the top right side, click the star icon.
3. From the drop down menu, select status.
4. Check your Account level violations status and the Site level violations status.
5. When you get the message “You have no site level policy violations on record. Thank you!” it means your account is safe.
Please read and understand the Google Adsense TOS and stop faulting adsense terms and condition to avoid your Google Adsense Banned, also Google Adsense experts are always on hand to offer you the necessary assistance.