In 2016 Android SmartPhones has really evolved that is why my focus will be on Android Smartphones 2016 Reviews. Meanwhile 2015 ended with a whole lot of promise in the smart phone world.
But has also opened doors for everyone to also budget for a friendly smartphones which will soon be in the market for the first quarter of the year 2016, of cause thanks to the Mediatek processor.
The invention of Android Smartphones has eased the tension of one having to empty his or her pocket to land a good Android device, believe this trend will continue in 2016.
Below is a list of affordable mobile phones I have compile in what I have called Android Smartphones 2016 Reviews, these devices are worth buying this year. A number of these phones are currently available in the market while others will be launch few days from this time.
Android Smartphones 2016 Reviews – List Of Phones To Consider
1. Gionee S+: The Gionee S Plus is one of the newly built Android Smartphones and I have decided to add it to my post Android Smartphones 2016 reviews, with a beautiful designed that one can shakara with, ÿou know what I mean” the phone has a premium look and is a much affordable smartphone.
The Gionee S Plus is one unique android phones which you won’t see every day. An extra effort is paid into making it what it is by the company, since they paid extra attention to the phone design.
The phone has a Slim premium look, which comes with a big screen with an amazing 13 MP camera. The Android Smartphones is equipped with an Advanced Face Recognition tech, this enables it to identify the user’s face which may be used to unlock the phone.
Equipped with an 13MP rear camera at the top rear of the phone which has a LED flash, also a 5MP front selfie camera mainly for the selfie lovers. The new GiONEE S Plus has a 64bit Mediatek Octa-core processor, 2GB RAM and also a 16GB internal storage capacity which according to the brand can as well be expanded up to 128GB through the use of a micro SD card. Welcome to Gionee S+ what do you want in a smartphone if the above won’t satisfy you?
2. Tecno Camon C8: though it an old phone, but it’s an old phone when compared with other phones that featured in this list, however, it is still a good one to buy this year.
Tecno Inc did a great work with Tecno Camon C8, hence, the smartphone delivers beyond manufacturers expectations.
Tecno Camon C8
The Tecno Camon C8 has an amazing features and I just had to add it to my Android Smartphones 2016 Reviews, with a 5.5 inches Supper Amoled display which is also available in Midnight Black, Amber Gold, Dark Blue and Oyster White.
Equipped with a Quad-core Mediatek processor at 1.3GHz which is powered by its massive 3000mhAh battery. The 3000mah battery has a support for a fast charging tech. Tecno claims it is the fastest charging smartphone ever produced by any company.
Tecno Camon C8 Features –
- 8MP rear camera, which enables you take pictures from a blank screen
- 5MP front camera with Visidon TM Face beautification effect “get rid of facial blemishes”
- Price At 30-38k.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop on board
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB storage, can be expanded to 32 GB for storage and also multitasking.
3. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3: Hmmmmm!!! I see Smart Phones everywhere, seriously, one shouldn’t be bordered on what to buy self, with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 which is the successor of Redmi Note 2 released two months back, and is the next generation of Redmi Note which came into the market earlier than expected. This note 3 is the first Xiaomi note that has a fingerprint scanner with a unibody alloy chassis.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Features
- MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 octa-core processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB/32GB of storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerpint scanner
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with MIUI 7.0
- 4000mAh battery
4. The Ulefone Power: Announced in July of 2015, however, due to reasons best known to the company, they recently said The Ulefone Power will be available on January 10, 2016.
The smartphones was built with a 5.5-inch panel that features a resolution of about1,920 x 1,080.
- MediaTek MT6753
- 3GB of RAM
- Storage capacity at 16GB.
- 13MP Sony IMX214 with Dual LED flash
- 5MP snapper on the front.
- 6,020mAh battery
The phone is a Dual SIM handset with quick-charging capacities, the smartphone runs on Android 5.1.
5. Tecno L5: A powerful entry from Tecno inc. Tecno L5 features 4.5 IPS display which runs on Android 5.0 lollipop out of the box, it also features a 5MP back camera that has a powerful flash.
8GB Rom and a 1GB RAM for its storage capacities.
Tecno L5 comes with OTG cable, this means the 5000mah battery it came with can as well charge other devices.